10 Ideas for the Weekend
1. Given a basket of markets that tend to revert
Build a strategy for the basket that reverses on the European close when _one_ of your ideas about reversals is true
2. Given a portfolio of markets that tend to trend
Build a strategy for the basket that reverses into the trend on the European close when _one_ of your ideas about trend following is true
3. Combine 1 and 2 into a portfolio
4. Extend 1 and 2 to weekly and monthly durations
5. Combine weekly and monthly portfolios from 4 into a portfolio
6. Combine 3 and 5 into a super portfolio covering intraday, weekly and monthly strategies for a basket of reversion and trending markets
7. An idea about reversals: Reverse after price movement, see 1 and 2
8. An idea about trends: Reverse on fundamental movement, see 1 and 2
9. Ideas about reversals and Trends: Reverse on fundamental and price movement, see 1 and 2
10. Everyone is building #6. Build the opposite.
Here’s a fun way to use a list of ideas:
Let the list talk to you.
Let the list be about you.
When a list makes you stop and pause, when you catch yourself thinking, “What if…”, that’s a unique idea that belongs exclusively to you – take that idea and run!
You might like my book because it makes weekends more fun!